We are conducting Batches for Exams MHT CET, MHCET LAW, NPAT, CLAT( Regular and Crash Course both available)
MHT CET (MH CET) or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai for admissions to first year Engineering and Technology programmes (BE/BTech), Pharmacy programmes (BPharma/PharmaD) in the state. MHT CET Exam pattern
MH CET LAW
Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra in the year 2016 introduced a common entrance test, for students seeking admissions to the government law colleges in the state. DTE conducts the online exam to select students for the five year Integrated Law Program after class XII and three year law program after graduation.
CLAT or Common Law Admission Test is a national level entrance exam organised by 21 NLUs on a rotational basis. It is held for admission to law courses offered by 21 NLUs and various private colleges and universities.
The national level exam grants admission in 3 year & 5 year Integrated LLB and LLM programs offered by the National Law Universities (except NLU Delhi) and other Law Schools accepting CLAT Scores. The syllabi for all the programs is different. However, the basic CLAT Exam Pattern remains similar for all.
NMIMS Programs after Twelfth or NPAT is an entrance exam conducted by SVKM’s NMIMS for admission to BBA, BTech, BSc, BCom, BDes, MBA (Technology) and other Integrated course. The different programs is offered by the various schools of NMIMS at Mumbai, Shipur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Indore and Dhule.
NPAT 2020 is likely to beconducted in the second week of May, 2020. across 49 cities throughout the country.
NMIMS- NPAT Eligibility
Candidates willing to appear for NMIMS- NPAT 2020 must ensure that they comply with the eligibility criteria of the exams, failing which, the application forms will be rejected by the officials. The eligibility criteria for NMIMS- NPAT has been prescribed by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, the conducting body of the exam.
- The candidate applying for the exam must have cleared Class 12 examination or equivalent. Also, this should be inclusive of International Baccalaureate Diploma in any stream. This diploma must be attained from a recognised board at first attempt. Candidates must note that IB Certificate awarded is not eligible.
- The candidate must have obtained an aggregate of 60% marks in 10+2 equivalent examination.
- It is compulsory for the student to have passed in Mathematics/ Statistics at 10+2 or equivalent exam
- Candidates holding IB Diploma will be eligible only if he/she has Mathematics/ Statistics at standard level.
- CBSE and ICSE candidates need to mention 10th or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects – best of four or five subjects shall not be considered.
- Candidates exceeding 25 years of age are not eligible for applying to the exam.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from Open or Distance learning (ODL) can also apply for the exam, but the school must be recognized only by National Institute of Open schooling (NIOS)
- Candidate who have not been able to clear 10+2 in their first attempt are not eligible for the exam.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
NMIMS- NPAT 2020: Important Dates
Check below the schedules and events of NMIMS- NPAT 2020 exams below-
|NMIMS- NPAT 2020 Events||Dates 2020|
|Online registration begins||December 11, 2019|
|Last date for form correction||April 30|
|Last date of online registration||April 26|
|Admit card availability||May 5|
|NMIMS NPAT 2020 Exam Date||May 9 and 10, 2020|
|Merit List||May 29|
|Result Declaration||June 13|
|Counselling Process||June 15-20, 2020|
Programs Offered through NMIMS- NPAT and Number of Seats
Admissions are offered to the following programs through NMIMS- NPAT entrance test. Candidates can also check the number of seats available under each course.
- The Mumbai campus offers all the programmes, Shirpur campus offers BTech, MBA (Tech) and MBA (Pharma Tech, Bengaluru campus offers BBA, BSc Finance, B.Com (Hons.) and BSc Economics. Indore and Navi Mumbai campuses offer only BBA
- Bengaluru campus offers BBA, B.Sc. Finance, B.Com (Hons.) & B.Sc. Economics.
- Indore campus offers B.Tech, MBA Tech, BBA, B.Sc. Finance & B.Com (Hons.)
- Navi Mumbai campus offers B.Tech, MBA Tech, BBA, B.Sc. Finance, B.Com (Hons.), & B.Sc. Economics.
- Hyderabad campus offers MBA Tech, MBA (Pharma Tech), BBA & B.Com (Hons.)
- Dhule campus offers BBA & B.Com(Hons.)
|Courses||Number of seats|
|B.Des (Humanising Technology)||25|
|B.A. (Hons.) Liberal Arts||80|
|BBA- Branding & Advertising||120|